Could your teeth be poisoning you?

by Polly N on September 30, 2010

I have heard about the dangers of amalgam fillings before and this video clearly explains why we shouldn’t be putting what is effectively a poison into our mouths. It seems absolutely insane that the Dental and Health Associations still allow amalgam to be used for fillings. If a substance is SO toxic that it needs to be handled by men in white coats and face masks, then WHY are we putting it into our mouths and keeping it there for the duration of our lifetime?

Amalgam poisoning can cause chronic fatigue, depression, migraines, cancer, autism, ADHD, diabetes, insomnia, arthitis…the list is endless.  Could this be the cause of Alzheimers? It even seeps into our unborn babies. And yet we allow the dentists to fill our teeth with toxic mercury, and PAY for the privilege! We even give it to our kids…please watch this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{ 4 comments… read them below or add one }

Louise October 12, 2010 at 2:06 pm

I just want to update your readers that amalgam fillings continue very small amounts of mercury and mercury isn’t released when the filling is in your tooth, but more likely when the filling is removed and a vapour produced. More mercury will be ingested when eating fish and from other environmental sources. New white fillings i.e. composite are now being used but we don’t have much available research re: long term effects and there have been recent health scares regarding one of its components, bis phenol A and a possible carcinogenic relationship.
Amalgam has never been scientifically shown to cause multiple sclerosis or other autoimmune disorders and the amalgam used today contains a much lower percentage of mercury than 10 years ago.

Reply

polly October 14, 2010 at 3:28 pm

I don’t agree with this but I’m approving it anyway so my readers can make up their own mind. ;o)

Reply

Pauline May 14, 2012 at 10:26 am

Really glad to see that you are encouraging people to look at both sides of a debate, Polly, and not only approving posts that fit with your own beliefs :-)

Reply

Mrs CMS February 21, 2012 at 5:55 pm

Hi,

I am currently thinking of removing all my amalgam fillings, i have just had my lymph nodes removed due to cancer and want to do everything possible to help my body stay healthy & having mercury in it does not sit right with me.
I had a filling which broke & my dentist replaced with amalgam a few weeks ago (i hadnt read up on amalgam at this point) and I felt awful for a few days after, tired, dizzy etc and im convinced its down to the filling.

However my question is – which is the safest option as ive read the white composite fillings can give off BPA / estrogen type properties and has been linked to cancer. Any advice?

Thanks

Reply

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: