We all know we need to drink water but the real question is what is the best water to drink? These days we have lots of options from alkaline water to filter water to distilled water to deionized water to reverse osmosis to tap water but which is better?
According to www.bodyecology.com there are quite a few downsides to some of those options;
- Tap water is municipal water that comes out of the faucets and has been treated, processed and disinfected. It is purified with chlorine and generally has added flouride. But one of the byproducts from using chlorine in our drinking water is linked to cancer1.
- Distilled water can be any kind of water that has been vaporized and collected, leaving behind any solid residues, including minerals. Distilled water has no minerals in it at all.
- Reverse osmosis water has been forced through membranes that remove larger particles, pollutants and minerals. Reverse osmosis water is usually acidic2.
- Deionized water has had ionized impurities and minerals removed from it but not bacteria or pathogens.
- Well water – comes from a hole drilled in the ground that taps into a water source. A pump brings it to the surface. If you do not have access to city water, then you would need a well.
- Natural spring water – flows up from a natural spring and is bottled at the source.
- Artesian or spring waters – come from a natural source but are bottled off-site and are processed and purified.
- Mineral water – could be natural spring water or artesian water, comes from an underground source, and contains at least 250 parts per million (ppm) of dissolved solids, including minerals and trace elements.
- Magnetic Sulfate Minerals increase the elements needed for optimum cellular function
- Unnecessary elements are bound and eliminated thus creating equilibrium within body
- Purify, Microcluster, Structure and Optimize any water by simply adding Adya Clarity
- Remove Chlorine, Fluoride, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Plastics, Solvents, Heavy Metals & Pathogens
- Provides your body with the full spectrum of elements in soluble form
- Eliminates viruses, harmful bacteria and parasites by burning them up through deposition
- Removes cellular waste residues out of all tissues, fluids, glands and organs
- Activates oxygen and increase assimilation of all nutrients to feed and nourish your cells
- Stimulates proper and efficient cellular metabolism
- Maximizes the potential of growth hormones, Glutathione and Super Oxide Dismutase
- Provides profound hydration at the cellular level
- Para-Magnetic sulfate minerals are the key factor to optimize all enzymatic functions in your body
- Eliminates anaerobic bacteria
- Eliminates chlorine and sodium fluoride
- Reduces heavy metals such as mercury and lead
- Reduces THM’s and other carbon-based wastes
I don’t know about you but I certainly want to be drinking the purest water I can get so for me, Adya Clarity is a constant cupboard keeper. It is thought that water will stays clean and safe to drink 8 months after being treated. So if you don’t have a natural spring on your doorstep (check out www.findaspring.com to locate your nearest one), then I would definitely recommend Adya Clarity.