New Years Eve is nearly upon us and I am sitting here taking stock of all the wonderful things that have taken place in my life in the last 12 months. It’s always useful to fully acknowledge all of these little (and sometimes) big gems as it’s just too easy to let them slip by. So before I tell you what’s on my list for 2012, here’s a review of what has quite possibly been one of the best years of my life so far…
2011 – Here’s what happened:
- Got a publishing deal with Hay House (which fell through because a certain cancer charity wanted £50,000 to have their logo on my book!) Yes, CRAZY I KNOW!
- Finished filming a documentary about my cancer journey
- Began teaching Raw Food classes which have been incredibly successful
- Had so much fun speaking at numerous events around the country and abroad (ooh check me out being invited to Monaco dahhling!)
- Wrote and launched 4 ebooks
- Published and launched my book “The Cancer Journey – Positive Steps To Help Yourself Heal”
- My book became an Amazon Bestseller in Mental Spiritual Healing
- Held a kick ass retreat in Turkey
- Met my awesome HOT boyfriend
- Got my mug on TV
- Featured in Glamour, SIX & Fabulous Mag
- I turned 30 in style with my besties
- Nominated and won an Amazing Women award
- Got positive scan results
- Nominated and selected from thousands of people to be a 2012 torchbearer
- Made some awesome new friends, (I’m talking about you Kris Talikowski, Kris Hallenga, Jess Ainscough & Leo Barker)
Hello 2012….I plan to…..
- Hold some kick-arse healthy UK retreats
- Deepen my connection with peace and haul my arse up a mountain to meditate for 6 months
- Do more classes & workshops (and yes there will be some in London – keep your eyes peeled as there’s one coming on 3rd March)
- Deliver an awesome online transformational coaching program
- Laugh more
- Take myself and life even less seriously than I already do
- Rest more
- Do more yoga & exercise (gotta get ready for the Olympics after all!)
- See friends more
- Hire an assistant
- Work less
- Read more
- To stop feeling like there’s always something to do, to stop looking left and right, only look forward and trailblaze my own way
- Love more
- Start writing my next diet and lifestyle book
So there you have it. It’s going to be an action-packed half a year (as the latter 6 months I’m going to be busy meditating). But I can’t wait to start another year on this crazy roller coaster called life. Thank you for riding it with me so far and I hope you stick around for the ups, the downs, the goods and the (hopefully not so many) not-so goods.
What new years resolutions do you have for next year and what have you learned from 2011? Come tell me on my facebook page.
Wishing you a fabulous exciting new year
Peace, love, joy and miracles to you.