The Healing Power of Castor Oil

by Polly N on March 6, 2012

Laying here with a castor oil pack on my neck seems like the perfect opportunity to tell you about this little wonder oil. Although I had heard about it a while ago, it is only recently that I have started researching and using it for myself. Castor oil originates from the seed Ricinus communis, otherwise known as the Palma Christi or the castor oil plant.

Some of the older generation were often forced to take a tablespoon by their mothers in an attempt to keep them healthy and by all accounts still remember the ghastly incidents to this day. Not only is castor oil incredibly cleansing but it seems to be able to heal the body in various ways, whether it be a cellular disfunction or an external skin condition.

Someone recommended I read  The Oil That Heals by William A McGarey who talks of a guy called Edgar Cayce who could lie down on a couch and enter an altered state of consciousness and be able to tell what was going on in someone else’s body who happened to be 2000 miles away. Cayce died in 1945 but there have been many books written on the accuracy of his 14,306 ‘readings’ related to other’s health or lack thereof. It was reported that he that first suggested using a castor oil pack for a lady suffering with cancer of the upper bowel. The book is interesting and packed full of stories where castor oil has healed many illnesses from skin conditions to hearing problems to hernias.

Here’s a partial list in Cayce’s unique language of how castor oil affects the body:

• Increases eliminations
  • Improves intestinal assimilation
  • Balances eliminations
  • Reduces inflammation
  • Increases relaxation
  • Dissolves lacteal duct circulation
  • Reduces swelling
  • Stimulates the caecum (yup, had to google that!)
  • Reduces nausea
  • Coordinates liver function
  • Stimulates organs and glands
Phew! And that is just a partial list! Bottom line – castor oil rocks and for some unknown reason is able to being the body back into balance.  Here’s a list of the conditions it can help improve:
  • Cancer
  • Epilepsy
  • Arthritis*
  • Cerebal palsy
  • Constipation
  • Hernia
  • Appendicitis
* I have applied one castor oil pack to my mum’s ankle which keeps giving way and she has already experienced less pain and swelling.
How To Take It
Castor oil can be taken by mouth, in an enema or as a pack.
By Mouth
Take 1-2 tablespoons as needed.
Enema
You’ll need an enema kit which is available to buy online. First, run boiling water down the enema tube to soften it. Then, ensuring the tap at the end of the tube is closed, pour 4 tablespoons of oil into the bucket letting it fill up the tube. Then add coffee as per the instructions here. Insert the tube as per a usual enema only with this type, you don’t need to hold the solution in for 15 minutes. As soon as all of the solution is in, sit on the toilet and release. The castor oil helps to rid the intestinal tract of any toxic residue that a normal enema cannot get access to.
Castor oil pack
What you’ll need;
Fold the cloth 2-3 times over creating a rectangular or square pad measuring approx 10 by 12 inches (for abdominal application.) Pour some castor oil over the flannel and apply to the area of the body that is needed. (I place mine in a glass oven dish and warm it gently before applying as it’s best not to put on directly cold.) Place the plastic over the flannel cloth, place the heating pad on top, followed by the towel (you can put the towel on top and then the heating pad if it’s too hot for you) and leave for at least an hour to one hour and a half. Once done, rub the castor oil into your body for a luxurious moisturising treatment!
Have you ever used castor oil? If so, what do you think of it?

Cayce March 7, 2012 at 1:07 am

Hi Polly!

I came across your blog via Pinterest and love it! I’m so excited about trying the green smoothie recipe. I began reading this post and saw that you mentioned Edgar Cayce. I’m related to him! (hence my name). He’s a distant uncle but we’re direct relatives. I really hope the castor oil keeps helping your mom and I hope it helps you in any way you need it to! Keep up the great work with the blog! I look forward to reading more of your blog!

Paul Peteranac April 23, 2012 at 9:00 pm

Edgar Cayce! Wow. I’m directly related to Sir John A MacDonald, who surely could have used a little castor oil on his stressed out liver. Anyhow, I applied a castor oil pack over my kidneys for around a little over an hour and could actually feel stuff drawing out of me not only from the direct area but also in others, even where I used to feel the occasional sciatica area on my buttock. I definitely recommend that many people re-learn this lost art of castor oil, besides healthy food and drink of course.

Sage 50 Accounts March 8, 2012 at 12:59 pm

i did not know that oil has soo much benefits after reading this amazing post am surely going to buy castor oil . thanks for tha wonderfull post .

Brin March 9, 2012 at 8:13 pm

Polly,

you are a star and the synchronicity of your posting is SPOT ON. Have just started doing the packs every night for 5 days now and thought i research why some sources keep saying it shouldn’t be taken orally – and you have not only reconfirmed all i already know but also proved that perhaps its SO EFFECTIV one is being discouraged to take it internally. The funny thing is I just bought the Pukka oil for a friend in Germany and it says “food grade” but only to be applied topically…. !!!!

Love the post, v informative. Thank you ;-)))

Brin x

louise March 9, 2012 at 8:13 pm

Hi

I take it for the pack that you aren’t putting it in the plastic bag just putting the plastic over the top of it so the flannel and oil are on your skin? i take it that it is just to seal the heat in?

polly March 9, 2012 at 8:30 pm

yes exactly ;O)

Amber March 10, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Thanks for yet another informative and great post. Does castor oil stain? Also, I’ve heard it’s good for spotty skin – is it ok to apply directly onto the face?

Thanks. Love and light x

polly March 10, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Hi Amber, i would try and keep it away from clothes as much as poss as its a thick oil. It has come out of towels but best not combine it with something you love! And yes, on the face is fine ;o) x

Maria November 26, 2013 at 5:10 pm

in response to your question whether castor oil stains. I have used a little castor oil in massage therapy and messed up some really nice sheets in the process. From what I have researched it is advised to use an old sheet or something that you intend to not used anymore as once you have castor oil on sheet, towel, pillow case or clothing it will not come out. I’ve tried various methods of getting stains out with no luck at all. .. I’ve been using it for wrinkles under my eyes and to treat my lower back and am already feeling brighter and noticing a difference.

claire leng March 12, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Hi Polly, love the post, as always its very informative. Im really keen to try the castor oil but im unsure whether to take it orally, i have liver cancer and have heard of the amazing benefits of castor oil before but not sure about taking it orally what do you suggest?

Love claire xx

polly March 12, 2012 at 5:36 pm

Hi Claire, Im not doctor and its only my opinion but I would do two days on abdomen (so below belly button, hip to hip), then one day on the liver, then a few days off and repeat. See how you feel and trust your gut. x

Brin March 12, 2012 at 6:37 pm

Polly,

have you done the castor oil enema so far? Your instructions sound pretty straight forward while the Gerson book recommends mixing the oil with soap and coffee and someone needs to stir as it comes up etc BUT i’d much rather just do it by myself so would just like to hear if it works as described above, or does the oil get stuck in the tube/nozzle in any way? as its quite thick. He also has you take 2 tablespoons orally 5hs before doing the enema. I am by now thinking one should def take it orally for maximum effect.

Thx, Brin x

Shayne April 30, 2012 at 10:54 pm

I’ve been using different oils for hair and skin treatment. I’m grateful to get new information about castor oil and it’s benefits fro your post. I’m glad you made out the effective oil for your skin too.
Shayne :)

polly May 1, 2012 at 8:36 am

Thanks Shayne, yes Castor oil is very moisturising as is coconut oil. ;o)

Thalia May 15, 2012 at 9:33 am

hi polly,

I’m a naturopathic nutritionist and use castor oil personally and prescribe it in others healing programmes. It’s remarkable. I healed my endometriosis very quickly using the packing method.

Please note that if you are packing your throat it should never be heated and you should always pack the liver at the same time as packing any other area of the body, this is because the oil has a powerful detoxing effect and the liver being the organ that will help to process these released toxins from the cells needs support at all times.

I love it as its such a nuturing and comforting technique.

Much love xx

Fay March 25, 2013 at 12:22 am

Thalia

Can I use castor oil to fix my voice? I lost my alto pitch when I was pregnant. Progesterone bruised my voice box 10yrs ago and it never healed. Please advise.

Zoe November 5, 2013 at 12:35 pm

Hi Fay

Here is a link that you might find helpful about how someone has used castor oil to reduce hoarseness in their throat, worth a try! Hope it works for you,
Zoe

Peneleapaí June 19, 2012 at 1:28 am

Hi! ..
I have seen the Pukka Oil as well; would you confirm that is PERFECTLY FINE to take internally then? … It actually seems good value (I went into the local chemist to just see their standard Castor oil offerings) but the “warning” or writing on Pukka’s label about taking it externally only kinda made me pause and woonder!
Thank you!

oh, p.s. i’m on the verge of BUYING a Spiraliser from your site.. have checked Amazon, and a few other UK sites, yours is cheapest! .. (VitaMix is next.. ugh, not mad on all the comparison shopping tho)

polly June 19, 2012 at 2:00 pm

I’m afraid I dont know abut Pukka oil – best follow instructions on the bottle ;o)

Mrs Sahota July 30, 2012 at 9:41 am

Has anyone tried castor oilfor parkinson? If so please get in touch
for parkinson
Thanks

Chelle August 25, 2012 at 8:43 pm

I LOVE castor oil and have been using it on my hair for a number of years. It has helped thicken my hair and stimulate it’s growth. I am excited to learn about the wide range of uses for the oil.

I have long suffered with IBS and have come across your wonderful site on my Journey to go raw and alkalise my body. Are there any specific Juices you would recommend that would aid reducing digestive discomfort?

Thanks

polly August 26, 2012 at 11:16 am

Ginger, mint and pineapple are good for digestion so a combination of pineapple, ginger and apple could help.

Lori December 20, 2013 at 4:14 am

Slippery Elm powder mixed with water will help ibs, so will castor oil packs.

blima August 28, 2012 at 11:36 pm

may i put castor oil on clots that i have on my legs?

polly August 29, 2012 at 4:41 pm

Im not a doctor so I can’t say for sure whether this would be a good thing to do or not. If it were me, it would depend on how bad the clots are. I think you might be better doing liver packs and looking at detoxification. If you do decide to put them directly on your legs, keep an eye on any redness or pain around the site and be vigilant.

Nataliya August 30, 2012 at 8:53 pm

i am using caster oil on my dog who has tumor. now it turning very red. does anybody know if its good or not?

Flaxen October 4, 2012 at 10:21 am

hi Polly,

i wonder is castor oil from Now Foods is safe to consume internally, did you tried this brand before?

polly October 5, 2012 at 9:53 am

Hi – i don’t take castor oil internally and I haven’t tried Now Foods brand Im afraid.

Jackie Jones October 5, 2012 at 9:43 am

Hi Polly, I saw that someone had asked about staining with the oil compress. I would suggest using old towels on and around where you are using the oil. For getting rid of oil smells and stains I was taught to use soda crystals in the washing machine and halve the amount of detergent. It helps.
I read about Edgar Cayce years ago and he has some superb ideas for health that I have been advocating to family and friends, such as eating almonds daily to keep the colon healthy and many more. It is so good to find your site (through Jason Vales site) and read how much good information you are making available to everyone. Thank you. Jackie Jones

Christine October 23, 2012 at 1:39 am

I have been using castor oil packs on my abdomen for several years, usually 5 days on and 2 off. I can’t say enough about castor oil! I would never be without it.
I haven’t caught a cold or had the flu since I began this regimen. It is a wonderful stimulant to the immune system. Production of lymphocytes, which are your white blood cells, disease-fighting cells, are produced in large part in your abdomen, and the packs stimulate production of these cells. Over the years, my husband and kids have come down with all the common illnesses…colds, stomach virus and flu. I never come down with any of them, although I’m taking care of everyone in the house. I know it is directly related to castor oil packs.

Nicky October 31, 2012 at 10:31 am

Hi Thalia please can you tell me how severe your endometriosis was and how often and his you applied the castor oil? I have endometriosis and a large endometriosis cyst. thanks

ash November 23, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Hi Polly, my mom 59 yrs old suffers from liver cancer with spine metastatis , she was on the pain patch duragesic, now off it due to kidney function being weak.
How should I use this pack, as her pain is on the back area and right calf muscle (similar to slip disc pain)
If anyone has tried, would appreciate guidance. Also is it s for kidneys if sodium and albumin are low?

polly November 23, 2012 at 5:04 pm

Hi Ash, Im no expert and no doctor but according to the book, you could try putting it on her calf muscle but could also try the abdomen. Id recommend reading the book mentioned above.

nhs arthritis in neck December 6, 2012 at 5:57 am

Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo
News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed
in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

Ash December 15, 2012 at 5:04 pm

Hi I have hitual hernia and am prone to ovarian cysts. Will this castor oil help me?

polly December 15, 2012 at 6:43 pm

I don’t know but it could be worth a try?!

Ash December 17, 2012 at 5:56 am

Ok I guess I will try it. Thanks

this article December 31, 2012 at 11:11 pm

Thanks to my father who shared with me concerning this blog, this blog is actually remarkable.

Cheryl Armstrong January 4, 2013 at 1:23 am

Hi, I really need your help!

I used castor oil (the walmart brand in the laxative section), on my face for about a week now. Everything was looking and feeling great, until my sinuses started to acting up and I decided to put some all over my face then I used a heating pad to allow the oil to soak in and hopefully open up my nostrils. Everything looked great at first but then my face now has this dark kind of redddish brown look to it. Was it a good thing to heat the oil on my face? Did I let it get to hot and now it looks sort of reddish brown burned looking. What can I do to restore the beautiful brown looking skin I was developing before I started to use this heating pad. Help me if you can. Should I just continue using it like I did before without heating it up. Will it restore my skin back to what it was?

polly January 4, 2013 at 3:22 pm

Hi Cheryl, Im no expert on castor oil and anything you chose to do with it is of your own decision. I wouldn’t recommend putting it on your face because its your face and the skin is very delicate so I wouldn’t do it again no. The skin will probably go back to normal although I dont know for sure as Ive only ever done it on my abdomen. There are plenty of forums out there so maybe you could post a question to see if anyone has any experience with this.

gefel January 23, 2013 at 8:51 pm

Hello there,
Why dont you try out applying olive oil on your face before going to bed. I use it for any kind of my skin problem.. Give it a try.. No harm in it..

Ang February 18, 2013 at 2:28 am

I think the reason this happened is because of the brand you chose. I’ve read several articles stressing the importance of using the cold-pressed, hexane-free castor oil. Its found @ health food stores & online. Def switch to this kind! Good luck!

nizar manji April 23, 2013 at 3:54 pm

In reply to Cheryl Armstrong, i want to say that i have suffered with sinuses for so long. About two years back, i read about castor oil and put in about 6 drops in each nostril at bedtime (right out of the bottle) kept my nose up for about six minutes, then turned round and went to sleep. i continued for about 7 days, and thanks God, all sinus is gone.

Audrey June 20, 2013 at 11:06 am

Typically, cold-pressed, hexane-free castor oil applied on the face REDUCES wrinkles- and heals the skin darkening condition melasma. It is also is said to reduce age spots. I suspect the face is not the place to put a heating pad.

Mrs J January 17, 2013 at 6:42 pm

Trust me its okay to take by mouth…was raised on castor oil and orange juice…i’m still here….over 60 years later….;0)

Robin Halloum January 22, 2013 at 9:03 pm

Thanks for letting us know! It seems like it would be okay to take by mouth.

Adrienne January 18, 2013 at 12:07 am

Hi, I know you have to be careful what you recommend to people on your website, which is why it’s great to be able to refer people to one of the healing books out there regarding castor oil. I wanted to remind people that there seem to be a couple of different grades of this oil – one is the kind you can find in the pharmacy, and the other is the kind you can find in the health and beauty section of the grocery store. Either should be OK for internal, but only the health/beauty one should probably be used for skin.

I use the health/beauty kind and it did make my boyfriend’s big mole on his back to fall off. He just put it on a cotton ball and put a band-aid over it at bedtime and after showering. In just a few days, the mole detached and just scratched off, with no marking or scarring left over.

Another fun use for Castor Oil that I found is to use it as an eye-makeup remover. It works well, and it nourishes the skin and is said to make the eyelashes thicker. Plus, it may help promote sleep!

citypsyche January 18, 2013 at 11:32 pm

How would you recommend using castor oil for collagenous colitis (a type of microscopic colitis)? This is not the same as IBS or any other type of colitis–it is due to a layer of collagen forming in the large intestine which results in bouts of diarrhea. Right now I can only control this with prescription medication, which I’d love to be able to quit.

polly January 19, 2013 at 12:35 pm

Hi, I can’t or won’t recommend anything because I am not a doctor and I don’t know enough about it. I am simply sharing my experience of it so far. If it was me, I would try laying a castor oil soaked cloth over the area as explained in the blog and see if that helped. I would also google to see if anyone else has had success of using castor oil with that particular condition. Good luck.

Siri January 21, 2013 at 10:20 am

Hi Polly,i heard castor oil stimulates hair grow…is it possible if i use on my face.

Thanks.

polly January 21, 2013 at 10:45 am

Ive not heard this before so just make sure you do some research on it and see if anyone else has had success with it.

Norma January 27, 2013 at 1:13 am

I have had personal experience with castor oil packs… I had a very thick scar on my abdomen from gall bladder surgery and the castor oil packs did reduce it to a very thin line. It does work for many issues, research all that you can on your particular problem or issue, guide yourselves slowly and positively… be thankful in all you learn.

Stephanie February 5, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Great post! It’s so exciting to see the world embracing the curative and medicinal powers of castor oil. We’ve been using Castor Oil in the Haitian greater Caribbean community for generations. I must note that you must be careful about your source of castor oil. Much of the oil currently sold in stores is derived from castor seeds that have been heavily sprayed with pesticides, solvent-extracted (hexane is commonly used), deodorized, or otherwise chemically processed, which damages beneficial phytonutrients and may even contaminate the oil with toxic agents. Always check the ingredients to ensure it’s ONLY castor oil.

Some online stores are much better at providing organic and natural castor oil. Check out http://www.kreyolessence.com – proud to have found a Haitian company that specializes in 100% organic Haitian Castor Oil.

Lurther Davis February 6, 2013 at 10:57 pm

Hello great and kind heart of the world with the problem of cancer, My name is Lurther Davis, God has been so amazing in my family life since we me and started using Doctor Henderson Hemp Oil.
My Son who is 19 years old who was diagnosed with Cancer of the lung and the cancer was in it final stage when we heard about Doctor Henderson Hemp Oil and we where lucky to contact him via email: hendersonmedicalservice@gmail.com and I bought his Medical Hemp Oil, which my son started using as his treatment for his lungs cancer. It now 3 months and my son is done with treatment. My son didn’t die, instead he is living in healthy condition with his lungs cancer totally gone, but still taking his prevention. Doctor Henderson, God will give you prosperity in all your endeavor in life. You shall be blessed abundantly. You gave my family a new meaning in life. Thank you Doctor Henderson. for those that believe that they will die, please contact Doctor Henderson on: hendersonmedicalservice@gmail.com and have all cancer of all types cure and gone forever. have your life, love, family back with Doctor Henderson Hemp Oil.
Thank God for you Doctor Henderson. hendersonmedicalservice@gmail.com
From the Bottom of my heart and on behalf of my family we say a Huge Thank you.

pg2109 March 27, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Warning:
There is no Dr. Nathan Kisper, Dr. Mike Henderson, Dr. Smith Williams, Dr. Sedney Carey, Dr. Mac Donnald, Dr. Bryan Vance etc.. Only the big scammers hiding behind these names. Unfortunately I am the one of their victims. Be careful and don’t trust them and in any of their “stories”!!!

Jan December 30, 2013 at 12:34 am

Actually I just today heard of Rick Simpson from Nova Scotia Canada. He grows his own plants (RCMP were aware) and made his own hemp oil (he teaches you how to make it). He cured a head injury for himself, glaucoma and skin cancer. He then started telling others about it. He has cured HUNDREDS of people by supplying them with hemp oil (free of charge). I would not think twice about getting some for my child if they had cancer. That’s a given! Thank goodness you were wise enough to try it with your son!! You saved his life. He too has given the hemp oil to other lung cancer victims and they too were cancer free in three months – they bad. We told there was nothing else that could be done other than pain management.
Google him folks! He’s been doing this for over twenty years.

SOTARA February 27, 2013 at 4:37 pm

hi polly i was wondering if i could put the castro oil directly onto my stomach and then a plastic bag over and then my tshirt and on top of that i can put the heating pad . is that method okay?

polly March 1, 2013 at 10:38 am

Hi Sotara,that should be fine although beware your shirt may get oily so best to lay flat than be moving around.

natalie March 7, 2013 at 5:47 pm

My son is 7 years old and he has Cerebral Palsy. I have heard for neurological problems that it helps to put the pack around the spine (but am not sure where on the spine or why it works for cerebral palsy), but he also has digestive issues. do you have any advice for me for where I should place the pack on him? Thank you so much! Love the article and I wish I had learned about this sooner!!

polly March 7, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Hi Natalie,
Ive not used it on the spine and im certainly no expert in castor oil packing but maybe try it around the abdominal area reaching around to his spine. But keep a close eye on him at all times. x

natalie March 7, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Thank you!!! I actually have many questions about this, I really want to do this soon, but I want to do it right so I apologize in advance for all of these!! :) first of all you said that you should fold the fabric a few times, do you need to do this or can I just get a piece of fabric that is long enough to go completely around him? also do you need to soak the fabric in castor oil or just put it on the side that comes in contact with the skin (how much should I put on the fabric)? also how many times can you reuse the fabric before you should wash it? lastly should I allow the plastic to touch the skin or just the fabric when heating?

polly March 7, 2013 at 6:35 pm

No probs. I did mine, based on the book I mention above and this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVaCT80TzlY . Like I said, Im no expert and not a doctor but if i were going to do it I would use one long piece of cloth to wrap around him. I think its best to probably soak it completely. I reused mine several times before washing (and from memory they tell you in the video how to store them). Good luck. x

natalie March 7, 2013 at 6:44 pm

Awesome! Thank you so much! <3

Misty March 23, 2013 at 6:58 am

Hi,
Is it okay to use the castor oil , organic of course, internally?

How To Get Rid Of Ovarian Cysts Naturally At Home March 30, 2013 at 1:33 pm

Greate article. Keep writing such kind of information on your
blog. Im really impressed by your site.
Hello there, You have done an excellent job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this website.

http://www.ponified.com/epost/blogs/user/MamieZGBX April 10, 2013 at 3:40 am

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot
about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message
home a little bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog.

A great read. I will definitely be back.

Jenny April 11, 2013 at 1:19 am

Hi,
I am an IC patient and would like to know how often I can apply castor oil treatment?

Thanks very much

polly April 11, 2013 at 11:58 am

hi jenny, im no doctor so i honestly don’t know the answer to this but i would think once or twice a week should be fine.

avni April 12, 2013 at 7:31 am

Hi, I have just had breast cancer. I was wondering if caster oil actually helps. Or can you recommend anything else for reoccurance?

polly April 12, 2013 at 3:57 pm

castor oil will help to detoxify the body but honestly, what i would recommend is a 7day juice detox to cleanse on a deeper level. Have you checked out our retreat in Turkey? http://pollynoble.com/detox-retreats/detox-retreat-turkey/

Jan December 30, 2013 at 12:55 am

Hemp oil. Google Rick Simpson of Nova Scotia Canada. Three months and you will be CURED. Yes cured! See another testimonial below from Dave concerning he wife. She was cured of breast cancer and MS.

Lynn April 22, 2013 at 1:50 pm

Very informative however I would not put plastic directly on skin.

liz May 3, 2013 at 4:45 pm

hiya,i just bought a bottle of castor iol from BIO NUTRIENTS,it says its 100% pure cold pressed natural,no colours ,no additives,no preservatives.but am not sure of the coloue,it almost looks clear,and very sticky with a taste that i canty really explain.do you think its the original,as the bottle states i should take 2 teaspoonsful 3 times a day or as directed by doctor.and can i use this very one on my skin as well?
many thanks

kim bryan May 28, 2013 at 8:42 am

Castor oil is really something new for me. I don’t have idea what it is! While I’m reading your article, it’s giving a little by little information and unique idea to me.

I want to have this, for my sister because my sister have liver cancer and like what you mention, there’s a amazing benefit’s this castor oil.! I hope I can find castor oil here in our place.

Thank you so much for sharing Polly!

Kim

how i got cure my cancer with hemp oil June 16, 2013 at 9:10 pm

I am grateful to Doctor smith Williams for saving my life with his source of getting the Hemp Oil medical service am so happy that i am no more a cancer patient anymore and i will assure you that your Cancer problem will be cured by his source: drsmithwilliams2013@gmail.com

Natalie September 20, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Hello, I have recently heard about hemp/cannabis oil. My son has cerebral palsy and has painful muscle spasms. We have tried all kinds of medications that he must continuously go up on the doses to be comfortable, we are in the process of getting him off of all his meds since they don’t seem to work at all for him. I would love to learn more about this! Is the oil a topical oil you put on the skin or is it taken by mouth? Thank you!

polly September 23, 2013 at 3:18 pm

Castor oil can be used in both ways. I don’t take it orally but many Gerson patients do so I would suggest buying a book on it for more detailed info.Good luck with your son and the oil.

Jan December 30, 2013 at 12:50 am

For your son with cerebral palsy, I’d recommend hemp oil (see my other reply above). It also stops pain in its tracks. You take a very small amount twice or three times a day. Google Rick Simpson of Nova Scotia Canada.

Oh and to get caster oil out of material – peroxide. Peroxide will break down any oils, bodily fluids (including blood!) And has many other uses.

My grandparents swore by caster oil once a day for their lifetimes. They both lived to a very rip old age!!

Natalie January 10, 2014 at 2:34 pm

Oh wow! Thank you so much for the great advice! I will try this!

bio nutra green coffee cleanse September 3, 2013 at 3:29 am

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative.

I am going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future.
Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

david pedro September 19, 2013 at 5:39 am

My Wife Stage IV breast cancer and MS has just been cured with the cannabis oil gotten from ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com, cannabis oil is great medication. To hell with the government and their insane policy, we have a medication that is hundred percent assured to cure cancer and you don’t need to spend so much money on anymore on chemo, radiation or surgeries that wouldn’t work.
Where to purchase, contact Rick: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com
My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your medication and set the family free of the deadly disease that hold no respect to family harmony.
Make your health a better one by using cannabis oil in your everyday life.
David pedro

triminex green coffee Cleanse pill November 8, 2013 at 10:40 am

Wow, that’s what I was looking for, what a information!
existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this site.

ibs dietary Treatment December 3, 2013 at 8:18 pm

Wow that waas strange. I just wrote an very long comment but ater I clicked submit
my comment didn’t show up. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all thnat over again.
Anyhow, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

andrew pana January 5, 2014 at 11:10 pm

My name is Andrew Pana of California. In May. of 2012 my wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer at the age of 38. The doctors could give her no hope. She did have chemo and radiation, the doctors thought that could prolong her life for a little while. In September of 2013 she done surgery, that’s when they found out that the cancer had spread to her lymp nodes in her left hip area and couldn’t get it all with the surgery. Now it looked like 2-4 months is all she would live. It was a very aggressive form of colorectal cancer.

While searching through the internet, my wife and I found so many testimonies on Rick Simpson healing oil, The Rick Simpson hemp oil for “health” is medicine. So i ordered the miracle oil for my wife and she started taking the hemp oil medicine every day. “GOD’S NATURAL MEDICINE”.

It was two years before the doctors finally gave me a good report concerning my wife’s condition. It was certainly not an overnight miracle. glory be Jesus and the great man Rick Simpson who God himself sent to help us in our lost time (health) Mr. Simpson, God will continue to be blessing you all the day of your life Sir!

He revealed to me that all hope are not gone concerning my wife health So I, must keep my eyes focused on Him and His Medicine and not on the storm of cancer all around us (the doctors reports, test results, the pain, what other people said). He is so faithful to His Promises! There were so many different things that happened during this time and afterwards but this is the story in brief. I give Jesus my Lord all the glory and praise to Rick Simpson the founder of hemp oil for healing my wife’s stage 4 cancer.

A special thanks to you Sir, brothers, sisters help me thank this man of truth and courage because he is my hero. You can reach him with this information ( ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenixtears@outlook.com or ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenix@outlook.com maybe call him at +447031996738 ) you brought my joy back to life not just only that you save my world with your miracle inspiration, you are inspired Sir. My wife is now cancer free because of you( AM GRATEFUL SIR.)

sonia gregory , January 28, 2014 at 11:59 pm

Warm appreciation to Dr. rick simpson for curing my Breast cancer with cannabis oil. I really appreciate your help in bring back my lost life with the help of his high quality Cannabis Oil, i am so grateful to you Dr for all the love and concern that you showed me and i would keep on giving my testimony about your Cannabis oil and how is cures Cancer within 90 days of treatment. it just like a Miracle that has happened to me with full recovery from cancer and i am free from Cancer. Thanks be to God Almighty for sending you my way Dr, i hope and know that you would keep on putting smiles on world at large with this great medication. email:rickcancercure01@gmail.com for all solution to cancer and other diseases.
Thos facing health challenges should go for cannabis oil to ensure the absolute cure of all kinds of cancerous diseases. For hopes and help, kindly contact Dr.rick simpson for full knowledge about the medication and Services to you. Dr. email:rickcancercure01@gmail.com for all solution to cancer and other diseases.
sonia gregory ,

Nicola Herman February 15, 2014 at 10:05 am

Hello Polly
I am interested in using Castor oil as a detox, carefully and properly. Castor oil has been used internally by people all over the world for hundreds of years yet I cannot seem to find a product that states that it is ok to use internally, even those which are cold-pressed, hexane free castor oils in glass bottles do not say that it is ok to use internally.

I am writing to you as I would be interested to find out if you could recommend any brands that may be ingested internally.
Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards, Nicola Herman.

Karen April 14, 2014 at 8:13 pm

Hi. My son had ripped 1/2 of his big toenail off after getting it caught under a dokr. I put Manuka honey on it ( also a miracle ), but I couldn’t get it under the nail. I heard of Castor Oil packs and tried them on his toe. It only took two 1hour sessions with the packs and his toe was pink & healthy again! This mother’s heart was very relieved. It’s awesome that you are sharing this info with others!!