I’ve been a busy little bee lately and am excited to tell you that I’m working on my next ebook which I will be sharing with you in a few weeks time so be sure to keep your eyes peeled! Here’s my latest love list…
1. The Honest Blog Company. One of my favourite yummy mummys and bloggers Juli Novotny of Pure Mamas writes for this awesome online hub that is packed full of health info for you and your family. Founded by the super talented Jessica Alba and friend Christopher, they decided to create The Honest Blog Company when they became frustrated that they were unable to find safe, eco-friendly and affordable products for their babies.Okay, so I don’t have kids of my own but that doesn’t stop me dipping into the blog to catch up on the latest news and recipes that are posted online!
2. Ila – Spa.One of the perks of my job is that I get sent gorgeous products to try and review. The latest package to arrive on my doorstep was from Ila-Spa. Using only plant or mineral ingredients, Ila products are natural, pure and ethical. The body scrub made from Himalayan salt crystals, Damascena rose otto, Jasmine and organic rosehip seed oil smells absolutely divine and will be a bathroom staple for me going forward. The “Daycream for Glowing Radiance” is silky smooth and spreads beautifully over the face and neck. The “Energy spray for Aura Confidence” smells great and is the perfect size for throwing into your handbag for those times you might fancy a spruce before meeting a friend if you’ve been out all day. LOVING ILA.
3. More Magic All The Time – 20 Ways to Create Your Best Life Ever – The uber gorgeous Rachel Magahy has just launched a brand spanking shiny ebook to help you live a magical life. It is packed full of Rach’s divine wisdom, nurturing words and a whole heap of love. Oh and it also happens to be FREE! Bonus! Get your hands on it here.
4. The Wellness Warrior Lifestyle Transformation Guide – I’m super excited to tell you about Jessica Ainscough’s signature program The Lifestyle Transformation Guide which Jess has poured her heart, soul and life lessons into in order to help you live your best life. Jess gently guides you through the 12 steps of transformation from clearing the clutter in your cupboards to cleaning up your diet to creating a life you love. Check out the guide here.
5. 22 Days of Giveaways – Every year so far on the blog I have organised a Christmas Giveaway but this year I have decided to ramp it up a few notches and bring you loads more prizes so more people get to win AND make it even more fun! As November is my birthday month and I was born on 11.11 I thought I would do an early Christmas/Birthday giveaway but seeing as 11 days of giveaways just doesn’t seem enough, I have decided to double it to make it 22 Days of Giveaways! It’ll be launching mid November so to make sure you don’t miss out on all the goodies up for grabs, (Y’know, things like juicers, massages, yoga classes, super foods, books, DVD’s and loads more…) make sure you’re on my newsletter list so you’re the first to know! Jump on here.
6. The Kind Life – Okay so I have known about this little beauty for a while now and dip into it fairly regularly to catch up on the latest eco-news, fashion and delicious recipes. Founded by actress Alicia Silverstone, this site is designed to help you live healthy and happy, which is what I’m all about so if you haven’t checked it out yet, then I suggest you do!