When some part of your body doesn’t work quite as it should do, it can be frustrating. When your body is fatigued, acting out in rashes and the list of ailments start to stack up, it can be overwhelming and paralysing….where do you start when it comes to looking at the root cause and finding a solution? It isn’t always clear what you should do, so today I’m sharing an interview with Dr Christy who was in this same position many years ago but through her own experiences is able to help people in a similar position.
Watch this video with Dr Christy Fergusson as this happened to her as a child/young adult and consequently, thanks to some clever investigative work, she is now very healthy. In this video find out:
- what testing Dr Christy does to determine the underlying deficiencies your body may have
- the 3 supplements she suggests everyone should take
- how to overcome those pesky cravings
- what water she thinks is best to drink
- why low fat food is BAD for you
- how Hot Healthy Happy can help you
Connect with Dr Christy
Dr Christy’s fab new book published by Hay House and available to buy now.