I have discovered a new superfood that I want to tell you about! Okay so it’s not that new, it’s just that I’ve never heard of it or used it before. It increases the natural defenses of the body, contains three times more Vitamin A than carrots and seventeen times more calcium than milk. But that’s not all…..read on to get the goods on Moringa.
Here are some other qualities of moringa which give it such a stellar nutritional profile.
- Increases the Natural Defenses of the body
- Acts as an antioxidant
- It is an anti-inflammatory
- Takes care of the immune system of the body
- Provides nourishment to the eyes and the brain
- Promotes metabolism with bio-available ingredients
- Promotes the cell structure of the body
- Promotes natural serum cholesterol
- Lowers the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Promotes the normal functioning of the liver and the kidney.
- Beautifies the skin
- Promotes energy
- Promotes proper digestion
- Promotes healthy circulatory system
- Gives a feeling of general wellness
- Supports the normal sugar levels of the body
Moringa leaf boosts energy in a natural manner, however this energy promotion does not happen because of sugar, so it tends to last for a long time. Of course, there is no quick fix to healing any condition but consuming foods that help the body to heal would of course be advantageous. According to ‘Think of your wellness’ website, individuals ingesting it say that their ulcers are healed, tumors restricted, there are reduction in the arthritis pains and inflammations, controlled blood pressure, the skin problems are restored, and they have stronger defenses against diseases.
Moringa leaf can lower blood pressure and promotes good sleep thanks to its soothing qualities. It can also purify water since it has a detoxifying effect. As a coagulant agent, Moringa can attach itself to hazardous bacteria and other materials (like Chlorella), a process that is surmised to occur in the body too. The happy outcome is more sustained energy without any over-activity, balanced hormone and gland system, controlled blood pressure, and a rested nervous system.
Have you tried Moringa? How does it make you feel? Tell me in the comments below…