Why do we often wait for our lives, our health, and our relationships to crumble before we take action? Why are we reactive rather than proactive when instead we could take preventative action?
Now, with a nation full of people suffering with obesity, osteoporosis, cancer and heart disease, finally the blinkers are coming off and we are using our power of choice to live consciously.
Living consciously is about choosing which foods are going to benefit us most in each and every moment, choosing to no longer compromise our health or our families health for the sake of saving a few pennies on harmful industrialised and commercialised products and making changes to live well everyday. It’s very easy to float through life half asleep assuming the products you are using are safe and the food you eat is good for you because it says so on the packet, because one day, it could all change, and you’ll wish you had done things differently. You’ll wish you had just exercised a bit more, worked less, did more to counter stress, made more time for loved ones, fill in the blank. But too often, it’s too late.
This is exactly what happened to me, when my own life crisis struck aged 24. YOU HAVE CANCER. Gulp.
By choosing to take action now, we give ourselves the best possible environment for healing our body, mind and spirit and staying well.
It’s rarely a lack of information that prevents us from making positive change in our life because let’s face it, in a world where we are constantly surrounded by media and information, many people are still making poor choices around their diet and lifestyle. Can you relate? It normally boils down to a lack of guidance, lack of support, lack of accountability and in some cases a lack of self-esteem.
This is exactly why I have created The Conscious Life Guide. This is for YOU. Everything you need to know so that you can live well. It is a whole world, no scrap that, it’s a Universe of information on how to make the upgrade in all areas, guiding you to live your best life.
But you won’t be doing it alone, as I’m here with you every step of the way with emails and group coaching.
This program is for you if:
- You just want clear advice – honest, frank, straight-up – from someone you can trust, that has been there and got the experience, (and the T-shirt!)
- You’re stuck, stagnant, unable to make a shift in the direction you want to take.
- You’re tired all the time, there’s no spring in your step and you feel totally lacklustre.
- You want to be rid of overwhelm, stress and struggle. Seriously, it’s time to overcome that.
- You find yourself wondering ‘Is this all there is? Am I meant to feel this way all the time? When is life going to get better for me?!’
The Conscious Life Guide will teach you:
- How to create an environment that sets you up for success
- How to create healthy habits and overcome food cravings once and for all
- How to create beautiful self-care routines that nourish you from head to toe
- The fundamental truth about health & wellness which most wellness programs miss.
- Tools and strategies to help you fall in love with yourself, deep-rooted mindfulness to bring the flow back into your life.
Think videos, worksheets, shopping lists, menu planners, how-to’s for cleaning up every corner of your life to manifesting the best version of yourself. It’s 220 pages of wellness tips, info and upgrades including over 40 delicious recipes so you’ll never struggle with knowing what to eat! And no, they’re not all vegan but they are mostly plant based as well as refined-sugar free. The whole point of The Guide is to give you a choice – I’m not going to tell you mustn’t eat meat or eggs or dairy if that’s not what you want but instead, I have told you what impact it has on your body so you can decide whether this is still a choice you want to make – it’s all about making it work for you! And if you decide differently, there is abundance of healthier alternatives to choose from if you so wish.
If you feel now is the time to stop walking through life half asleep and you want help making some changes, check out www.theconsciouslifeguide.com
RECIPE OF THE WEEK:
I literally made this in about 5 minutes. It’s really quick and easy and it’s so moorish, I went back for seconds! But no guilt induced feelings here because when you’re eating healthy plant-based food that provide you with essential fats, vitamins and minerals, you are only doing yourself a big favour!
- Sweet gem lettuce
- 1.5 ripe avocado
- 4-5 sundried tomatoes, soaked til soft. (time saving option:good quality deli bought in oil)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3-4 baby tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt
- juice of 1/2 lime
Whizz all ingredients, except lettuce, in a food processor until broken down but still a bit chunky. Spoon onto lettuce leaves and sprinkle with raisins, goji berries, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds or anything of your choosing!