Delivery, Terms and Conditions
Delivery Information according to Juiceproducer.com
Orders received by 4pm will be dispatched sameday, orders received after this point may not make the outgoing dispatches for that working day. Please allow one extra day for delivery. If you are unsure call us for accurate tracking information.
You will receive a tracking email from interlink express if you have supplied an email address. You can then track your parcel via the email, when the tracking indicates “on van for delivery” that indicates your parcel will arrive that day. If you can’t find your tracking email call or email us on 0208 3745604
Juiceproducer cannot be held responsible for the content of emails generated by 3rd party courier companies.
Most juicers are inclusive of delivery unless stated otherwise, supplements have a postage charge stated and charged on purchase (please note that there may be an additional charge to deliveries outside the UK). All shipments are insured, delivery method is at our discretion.
Juiceproducer policy is to send your order as soon as possible, but we cannot be responsible for unanticipated delays by the postal services. If for some reason we are unable to post your order then we will e-mail or telephone you.
Deliveries that are returned to us due to the consignee being unavailable will attract a further charge to re-send. Our courier makes 4 consecutive attempts before a parcel is held or returned to us.
Any orders cancelled due to delays will be subject to a 15% re stocking charge. We cannot deliver to a P.O. Box, or unmanned building as deliveries must be signed for.
Machine shipping: by interlink express in UK, DPD in Europe.
Multiple machines are charged at an additional £5 per machine on charged areas.
By interlink express UK mainland only by 12 pm £ 19.95
Returns policy according to Juiceproducer.com
Our 7 working day returns guarantee means that if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in its original condition (un opened with seals, shrink wrap and packaging intact) within 7 working days of the date you received the item. We will issue a refund for the price you paid for the item. We can only accept returns of opened items if they are faulty.
To help us process returns efficiently please read the following guidelines:
1) Postage, packaging and handling will be charged on any order which is cancelled or refused after it has been dispatched.
2) Authorized returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge (unless faulty or returned within 7 working days of receipt)
3) Please call us for an authorisation number before returning an item then include a note detailing your return number, name, address, invoice number and reason for returning the item.
4) Returned goods must be packed sufficiently with outer packaging to avoid damage in transit. Please ensure that the plug and loose parts in the box cannot scratch or dent the contents.
5) If you believe your goods are faulty please call our help line 0208 3745604 so we can verify that the problem is not user error.
6) This does not affect your statutary rights for more information visit the consumer website
If you are not happy with our products please contact www.juiceproducer.com, if it is damaged then they will replace the product/s after adequate verification.
Security and Privacy
Payment is via paypal only. Payment facility is fully secure and credit card details are not held on any of our databases. Your details will not be sent onto other companies and only if you agree we will e-mail you about specific offers.